Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Came Early


Since my family was here for graduation we celebrated christmas a little early with my family. It was so fun having them at my house and getting to cook a big christmas dinner. Which turned out wonderful. The day was full of cooking, opening presents, snowing, and watching football. It was the first time my dad had made it to Idaho to see our place. And he was expecting a little barn with a couple stalls. Well anyone that has seen where we live knows that a gigantic understatement. So his reaction was funny. That night we all walked down for the Why Worry Ranch christmas party. There was even more food, lots of friends, and dancing with a live band!! My family had to leave on Sunday, traveling in the worst weather. My dad was at the airport from 10:00 in the morning till 5:00 in the evening after his original flight was cancelled. I don't think he will be making a trip back anytime soon. But everyone made it home safely in the snow storm. Thanks again to my family, Merry Christmas!!

No comments: