Monday, December 22, 2008

Graduation



Friday December 19, 2008 I graduated from Boise State University with a Bachelors of Business Administration; Marketing. It was absolutely the best day of my life, next to my wedding! And to make the day even more special my dad flew in from California, which is a big deal because 1) he hates to travel and 2) he hates anything cold. And my mom and Shane drove up from Southern Utah and my in-laws came all the way from Malad to see my walk across the stage. The day started off a little rough because I live an hour from campus and it had snowed throughout the night we left in plenty of time. I had to be checked in by 9:00. Well what we didn't plan for was the idiots on the road. It took us an hour to drive ten miles because there was an accident, which turned out to be two cars in the middle of the divide. Needless to say, I was an extremely upset girl and I feel really bad for everyone else in the car with me. But I made 30 minutes late for check-in but enough time to find my seat. Here are some pictures from graduation:


After the ceremony everyone went to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. And then to keep the festivities going Nathan, mom, dad, Shane, and I went bowling. It was tons of fun because my mom and dad used to be on a bowling league way back in the day and are really good. Shane also brought some skills to the table and of course everyone beat Nathan, because he just isn't good at bowling. At the end of the second game my mom beat us all with my dad and I tied for second place. Below are Nathan, dad, and mom showing off their skills:



It was the greatest day I could of asked for. Thank you so much for those who came to support me. It meant the world to have all my wonderful family there.

No comments: