Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year was a great one. Nathan and I went to Cedar City, Utah to spend Thanksgiving with my mom and Shane. The trip did not start out as well as we hoped but once we got there it was great. Thursday I helped my mom cook all the food and then we ate all the food and then we recovered from all the food. Afterwards, we drove up the mountain to Shane's brothers cabin and had tons of delicious pie with his family. There were so many pie's of course Nathan had to try one of each. It was snowing, the first snow I have seen all season. Friday was spent riding horses with mom and Shane. And then I drug them all to see Twilight.I loved the movie. And apparently I am out of the loop because everyone else around me has already read the books and I had no clue about them until the movie came out. So I immediately had to go get the books and I have been obsessed since. Nathan didn't care for the movie but now he asks whats going on the books while still trying to pretend to be uninterested.

The rest of our time in Cedar City was quite enjoyable. We rode again and had another movie night watching Wall-E, also very cute. Sunday we woke up early and drove to Malad, Idaho to hear Nate's family speak in church. It was a great vacation spent with family. Only I don't have any pictures, because I didn't take any, Sorry!

1 comment:

The Mason Family said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving =) I haven't read the books or seen the movie, but David found this article online and I laughed my head off when I read it even without knowing much about the story- I think you'll like it too!

http://www.ericdsnider.com/snide/my-rejected-twilight-screenplay/