Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Brady



I have come to realize the key to being a good blogger is having children. The bloggers who have kids always have stuff to write about. And since that is no reason for me to have a child. I thought I would share how wonderful Brady is. This is Brady's absolute favorite game in the whole wide world. He loves tug-o-war!! And it's especially cute because you can tell him to go get his leash from anywhere in the house and he immediately runs to go find it and will come crashing back into the room to want to play.

1 comment:

The Mason Family said...

It's sad, but true! I'm constantly trying to think of things to blog about other than Rhys so people won't get sick of hearing about him =) Brady's pretty adorable though- I'd say he's good for at least 1 post every month or two!