Monday, December 1, 2008

Dmitriy in Idaho

One of the greatest guys that I know from Sacramento came to visit me and Nathan in little ol' Glenns Ferry, Idaho. He came up the weekend before Thanksgiving and drove all by himself. I know Dmitriy from working together at a horse barn and shows. I would not be able to go to a horse show without this guy. The trip was a great time, he was able to ride a real reining horse and go trail riding. This is a picture of him turning Cash Us around.Cash Us is an awesome horse and did everything Dmitriy asked him to do. We also went into Boise for dinner and movie. We saw Role Models, absolutely hilarious!! The weekend was so fun and I loved seeing the smile on Dmitriy face when he got to ride. I am very happy to have such an awesome friend to drive all that way just for the weekend. Thank you. I can't wait till next time.

No comments: