Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Years 2009

Since my recent unemployment I was really focused on finishing up school. And now that I have accomplished that I am trying to cope with keeping myself busy. Last week I was going absolutely stir crazy out our place and needed to get away. So I headed to Salt Lake for the week. It was an awesome trip and I met some really great girls and caught up with old friends. It was exactly what I needed. Since Nathan worked all day New Years Eve and New Years day I didn't feel completely awful for leaving him. On New Years Eve Amanda, Megann, Ashley, and I got all dressed up and went to Tepanyaki for dinner and then headed downtown for First Night. It was absolutely freezing cold but there were tons of beautiful Christmas lights everywhere and thousands of people. There were also fire works at midnight. It was a great time except for not being able to feel my feet after.
To make the trip even better on Saturday these same girls and I went sledding in Park City. At this place in particular there is a tow rope that takes you all the way to the top. Because I am not an experienced sledder it was SOOOO much fun.
It was an awesome girls filled week. I can't wait to do it again. These girls are the best!!!

1 comment:

Jannae said...

we almost got to go sledding like that in jackson hole but they were closed when we got there...looks like fun!