Thursday, June 24, 2010

ShoShone Falls


Sometime ago I stumbled upon a website for Shoshone Falls in Twin Falls, it was called the mini Niagara Falls of the Northwest. I have wanted to check out this little place for sometime but when Nathan and I have a free weekend it's usually during the winter months when the water isn't flowing as freely.
My brother and his wonderful wife came to visit last week and I thought it would be fun to check out Shoshone Falls as a little activity. We did some hiking and took lots of pictures. There is also a huge canyon in Twin with a beautiful golf course at the bottom, I think I know what we will do next visit.


It was super fun spending time with them, Friday was Jennifer's birthday and in true birthday fashion we spent the day playing miniature golf, batting cages, arcade games, Toy Story 3, pony rides and pizza. It was like a blast from the past of a kind of birthday we had when we were 5.

No comments: