Saturday, June 12, 2010

Different Approach

I have decided to take a more personal approach to this blog, because really what is the point of having it if I'm not going to use it. Since Nathan and I don't have more adventurous lives outside of traveling to horse shows, getting ready for horse shows, and training for horse shows I am going to use this forum for my personal use and the off chance that we do something blog worthy you can catch those here too.
One of my New Years resolutions was to read a lot more. Reading was something I struggled with for a long time, not because I was a bad reader but I just didn't have a huge interest in it. And while your reading textbooks all the time it doesn't leave much desire for recreational reading. One book I did pick up while still in college is Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen. I loved this little gem of a story about the 1920's traveling circus. I enjoyed it so much that I read it a second time a little less than a year ago. The second time I read it I found myself picturing the scenes as they would be in a movie. Low and behold --- they are now filming the Water For Elephants Film starring Robert Pattinson. I could not be more excited about this and I have been obsessed with the blog and the photos that are coming from the set. I also just happen to be a huge Robert Pattinson fan.

So for your viewing pleasure.... www.waterforelephantsfilm.com

Enjoy

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey me to...starting to read that is. I started reading this summer and I have started to enjoy it, weird, but hey it is a nice change. Man, we miss you guys. When we get home we need to visit you again!