Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Random

It's a big day for me with two posts in a row. I was going through the pictures in my phone and came across some exceptionally good ones that I felt needed sharing.

This first picture was taken during some downtime at Nationals. It is just Nathan and Brady enjoying some cuddle time.


At Nationals Nathan had picked up a new saddle and so of course his brother had to try it out. However, there was no saddle stand around to sit the saddle on so this is the boys improvising. Creativity at it's finest!!


This last picture was taken back in June during the Malad High School graduation. I looked over at these mirror images.

2 comments:

Nate & Lindsey said...

I love that picture of Nathan, Preston and David! It is classic!

Jannae said...

ha! love the last one