Monday, November 30, 2009

Lovin the Holidays

I love how Thanksgiving is not only one day but since whoever schedules National holidays planted it on a Thursday you get four days of celebration. And usually since there is so much food on the actual day four days of great food. This year Nathan and I went to Salt Lake to celebrate the day with my family. Some of the highlights: Cooking, laughing, joking, eating, and family.


Going skeet shooting...


Bowling with the entire Kent Family in the very small Malad Bowling Lanes. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time. Especially because Nathan's dad had never picked up a bowling ball in his life and kicked everyone's butt.


Taking Kent Family pictures. I couldn't have asked for better sister-in-laws.

2 comments:

Nate & Lindsey said...

You guys look cute with your family pics. I miss seeing you!

Jannae said...

How did i not know there was a bowling alley in Malad?? No more seinfeld - that's what we're doing when we're all there again! and that doesnt surprise me that dave beat everyone - ha!