Thursday, September 18, 2008

Region III

Arabian Region III was in Reno, Nevada in July but I feel it necessary to go back and talk about it. Mostly because I just like to brag about how awesome Nathan is at his job!! Nathan showed three horses there; Nobles Top Gun, Sagehills Honey Bunny, and Spinner. In Arabian reining there are three classes that professionals can ride in; Purebred Open, Half-Arab Open, and the Futurity. At the end of the week Nathan was Champion in the Half-Arab Open with Bunny, Champion in the Futurity with Top Gun, and Reserve Champion Purebred Open with Spinner. Plus he had only ridden Spinner for a total of 6 days before he went in the class. Nobles Top Gun
Region III Reining Futurity Champion

Sagehills Honey Bunny
Region III Half Arabian Reining Open Champion

Like I said I think he is pretty awesome at his job. Don't forget to check back in February for Top Gun's Scottsdale Futurity debut.


1 comment:

Katie J said...

Ok so your page is looking a little bare in comments :) So i went ahead and made a google profile thingy and decided to leave my mark here :) Very cute page nicole. Of course I love you and nathen, and I love love brady! LoL.
<3 Katie