Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My first blog entry


Since this is my first time blogging it may take me awhile to get the hang of exactly how to do this. I thought this would be a nice idea to allow friends and family to know what Nate and I are up to. I will try and update this regularly, although I can't promise anything.
These days we are both extremely busy. Nathan is busy riding horses (big surprise) and getting ready to head to Reno with Annie the end of this month for the NRCHA. I am looking forward to graduating in December and desperately trying to hurry my last semester along. While going to school I am also working for Balihoo Creative, an advertising agency based here in Boise. We both love what we are doing in Boise and Glenns Ferry but hate being so far away from friends and family.



1 comment:

The Mason Family said...

Hey girl- I just started blogging recently too! I linked your blog to my follow list so we can keep track of you :)