Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vehicle Graveyard

For my birthday my amazing husband, dad, and mom all pitched in to buy me my new camera. It's a Canon professional camera and I am in love with it. Just around the corner and down the road a little is what I call a vehicle graveyard, or where all old vehicles come to rest. It is about an acre filled with old vehicles of every shape and size. I have always had a random thought that it would be a great place to take some pictures. Yesterday I was on my way home from shooting sale horse videos in Glenns Ferry and as I was driving along on my way home I decided I was going to stop at this vehicle graveyard. The lighting was magnificent, the sun was on its way down and I was in love. I into the drive of this place, not realizing that someone actually lived there. The nicest old man, Slim, came out and met and let me wonder around and take pictures around his place. I left the place in a euphoric trance. Here are some of my favorites...

No comments: