Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thank You Layne

Layne Street is a guilty pleasure of mine. (Laynestreet.blogspot.com) she always has random and funny and insightful stories and I get kicks out of reading them. She tagged me to answer ten random things about myself.

So here it goes...

1. I am really picky about food; for example, the ice cream was in the freezer to long and started to get little frozen crystals on it. I could no longer eat it, it tasted funky. Also when Nathan leaves the cereal bag open and he doesn't crupple it down nice and tight the cereal is bad and stale, even if it's left out for a few hours or overnight.
2. I love foam soap and it brightens my day when you randomly use a public bathroom and they stock foam soap.
3. I organize my dvd's and cd's first by genre then alphabetically
4. I really really really want a new horse; a bigger, badder, and better one.
5. I hate the kiosk people in the mall and have no problem telling them to go away!
6. I love what I do
7. Morbid Obesity is something I have ZERO tolerance for. And even less tolerance for the inablers.
8. I am trying to be an all around better person, sometimes I succeed with this and sometimes I fail
9. Snowboarding and wakeboarding are two sports that I love and wish I could do more often
10. I love being complete retards with Nathan

Now I am supposed to call out some folks to do the same!!

1.The Morris Family
2. The Guglemans
3. The Masons
4. Nate & Lindsey Palmer

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Jannae said...

10 random things huh? dont you know i only update my blog once a month? :) so since i already have plans to post one for the 4th you may be lucky to see one in august!